Thursday, September 26, 2013

Crochet Pacifier Clips

crochet pacifier clip with flower
color: natural ombre
I know you have seen several of these all over the place.  And I always say I appreciate a very detailed crochet creation.  I did see these once on a blog regarding using your leftover yarn.  And I love anything that I can make with leftover yarn (besides making pompoms).  So here is my version of pacifier clips (pacifier not included).

crochet pacifier clip
color: country mauve
I used for these that I am showing Sugar and Cream Cotton Yarn but you can use any yarn you have at hand.  I chain a single crochet (4) and then I go around (from left to right and right to left) I then do double crochet all the way til I get about 10 inches long (the width is appx. 1/2in wide).  I then do a single crochet (22 sc) and connect it to create a loop.

I purchased mitten clips at Jo-Ann Fabrics and Amazon.com  I found plastic clips.  By all means use what you like and feel comfortable using. Once I got it to the length I needed I then sew the clip on the other end and you are all done.  You can attach flowers buttons whatever you feel you want to do to embellish it.  Hurray no more pacifiers on the floor or lost somewhere because you have clip them to your precious little ones outfit.  And trust me I love to color coordinate so pick a color that you want.  These are machine washable (line dry them is my suggestion).
These are perfect for baby shower gifts or just because.  Have fun making them.




No comments:

Post a Comment