Monday, September 23, 2013

Yolanda's Creations...Ponchos

crochet baby poncho
color: pink with accent trim
Here are some very adorable children's ponchos.  Now I will say this much I commissioned my mom and my mother in law to make these for me.  I tell you some of these creations are just too cute for words.

I know I have told you before that pretty much I make more of adult items then children.  But I do love making my occasional creations for kids. 

crochet baby poncho
color: baby blue with white pompoms

Here I actually encouraged both moms to make these for me so that I can show them off (and of course sell them!!). Everyone has their own ways and styles of crocheting and I can tell you that both of these are different in techniques.  I have seen both of them crochet away and all of us do it differently from the stitches to how we hold our crochet hooks.


crochet poncho
color: country blue

The baby blue color is made with Red Heart Baby Yarn .  This yarn has a tad bit of a shimmer yarn to it as well (which is the white).  The pink one you see here was made with regular acrylic yarn from Red Heart as well (Super Saver Pretty in Pink). So check out these ever so pretty ponchos that are made ole school way.  I love them!

Here is one of my other creations that I have made to add to my adult collection of ponchos this is Red Heart acrylic yarn in the color of Country Blue.

Don't forget to stop by my online store and check out my previous blogs on my creations.




No comments:

Post a Comment