Monday, September 30, 2013

Crochet Handbags

Here I am showing you a crochet hand bag that was made with 100% cotton yarn  (Sugar and Crème) that I purchased from Michaels but you can definitely get from AC Moore, Joann's or even WalMart and lined with a simple linen fabric and wooden bamboo handles of which I had purchased from Joann’s .

crochet cotton handbag
color: Sage Green
This bag did take a while to finish because I of the size it is.  I even sewed a pocket inside of it just to mimic what our handbags in general look like.  Trust me the sewing and the crocheting did take some time for me to figure out since it truly was my first ‘big’ bag that I was making.

As I have mentioned before what I thought I couldn’t do I ended up doing…and when making these don't stress yourself out.  I know have mentioned this before.  Make what you want to make and just remember all the other details that you need to get first: crochet the handbag, crochet handles (if you are not going to use store ones), sew buttons and in this case flowers and then your lining.
crochet acrylic yarn handbag
color: dark blue and marine blue

Anyway, here are some of my creations and some that my mother has made as well.  As I create more I will post them here for you to look at see you soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment