Monday, July 15, 2013

crochet cuff

So the last time I mentioned to you that I was finishing a crochet cuff...I finally got it done.  Believe it or not all I needed to finish on the blue one was the sewn on snaps (which I finally got from Michaels Arts & Craft store) and the fabric I already had just had to sew it on. 

This idea came to me because I love jewelry and sometimes I want something that is a bit bohemian chic if you know what I mean.  So have seem cuff's in leather and lace but didn't really see too many that were crochet.  So as I have mentioned before I become curious and interested in wanting to see how I can do something like this.  You know the saying necessity is the mother of invention.   I actually have several of these already done I just need to decide if I am going to add beads or buttons or nothing to them. 

I also wanted to see how I can use leftover beads (orphan beads as they are called) and/or leftover fabric that can have some life still left in it.  And it just seem a great idea to do these.

Each were crochet with my single crochet technique and all the beads were hand sewn on. I hope you like it. 

   

No comments:

Post a Comment