Monday, June 27, 2016

Warm weather calls for...

So let's see this to me I'd say calls for food, friends, beach, sand and oh wait! Cute accessories to wear!

So let's start off with one of my favorites: choker necklace made of cotton or hemp(macreme). Then some earrings maybe an ankle bracelet or barefoot sandal and a couple of boho chic crochet bracelets and maybe finish it off with a cute flower barrette. Talk about bohochic cuteness!

yolandascreations.storenvy.comI believe that you can wear accessories that will play well in the hot weather. You don't want something heavy that's going to drive you crazy because it's humid outside and hey you know yourself if you're anything like me you will want to rip it off cause you're annoyed that it's hot and clunky and you won't want to wear anything.
yolandascreations.storenvy.com
Well I can tell you that my style of making jewelry has always been to make things that not only will make you look cute and relaxed but you can definitely wear it anytime of the year it just all depends on how you want to dress up or down your outfit.

www.yolandascreations.storenvy.comWhat I make I feel and believe in strongly it will keep looking cute and fabulous.  Here I am showing you a couple of crochet seed bead bracelets, a very chic pair of crochet earrings with hand sewn seed beads as well. All the key components I mentioned in the beginning to make your outfit.

I used Aunt Lydia's crochet thread #3/yarn for the earrings - which I normally find a variety of colors and thread size at Jo-Ann Fabric. As for the embroidery floss/thread for the bracelets I find a big variety at Michaels.

Remember hot weather doesn't mean no accessories...just find the right pieces that will work well with the weather.

Follow me and my blog...help local small businesses make a difference.

Follow, Share, Like on: Facebook  Pinterest  Twitter  Instagram  Ravelry Online shop





No comments:

Post a Comment