Monday, January 4, 2016

Crochet Clutch Purses

I have been crocheting purses now a while and I can tell you I do not get tired of creating these.

I like going to my local AC Moore craft store and going to this huge basket where they have some of the coolest acrylic yarn. I find yarn that you normally would not find in your regular yarn shelf.  Which is ok with me because it allows me to make a one-of-a-kind purse (hence the brown ombre you see here).

I have found that my cool buttons for my bigger purses I find online at Joann’s Fabric.
Each of these have a cotton fabric lining which I have sewn by hand.  The only thing I do use the sewing machine for is for sewing the lining to the zipper (which I do first) I sew the button to the outside of the purse before I sew the lining directly to the purse. 
All of these beautiful creations I always crochet in the same stitch (1/2 double crochet) to give it a more tight look.

All of my crocheted creations are made with care. Item comes from a non-smoking home. Hand washing is recommended and line dry preferably. 
I hope you have the time to make some of these for yourself or to give as a gift or even sell them.. Be adventurous with your creations.

Follow, Share, Like on: Facebook  Pinterest  Twitter  Instagram  Ravelry Online shop 

No comments:

Post a Comment