Thursday, December 10, 2015

Crochet Hat and Scarf sets

www.yolandascreations.storenvy.com
Hat/Scarf set by Yolanda's Creations
So I know when I go to a store and I see a hat and scarf set I see mostly knitted (factory knitted) sets.  I wish I would see more crochet sets.  I say this because I feel it would give customers more of choice in style from a crocheting perspective.  But hey it’s ok more room for me to make my own …right? You know my mother knits and crochets and no matter how much I want to I never do it…knit! I find it too difficult to hold my knitting needles.
Hat/Scarf set by Yolanda's Creations

Anyway here I am showing you a few of my sets that I have enjoyed making in the past and recently.  I also make the crochet fingerless gloves as well to go with them if people request them when they order from me.  But for the most part I just do the hat and scarf set.

My creations are made with 100% acrylic yarn that I have purchased at AC Moore or Michaels.   I add fringes on some and most I don’t.  I also start working on my sets more or less around summer time to have them ready by mid-September just in time for the fall.  I would say for me to make one set it would take me (non-stop) about 1 week and depending on how long you want your scarf and/or how wide or long you want you hat I would say make sure you have at least 3-4 skeins of yarn.  I can tell you for the two I am showing here it took 3. 

Here’s my message to you…keep me in mind when the weather gets cold, look for one of my creations that will keep you warm and trendy and it’s crochet.

My cold weather hat and scarf sets will keep you warm and ensure you look stylish even as the temperature get a bid too much to handle (burrrr … cold).  My sets are machine washable and I prefer to line dry my hats .

Follow, Share, Like on: Facebook  Pinterest  Twitter  Instagram  Ravelry Online shop 





No comments:

Post a Comment