Thursday, October 29, 2015

Crochet Ear Warmers


Here are some of my latest creations on ear warmers  I have decided instead of sewing the flower on I would have it where you can remove the  flower and use it on anything else.  I personally use the flower when I want to – not always but that’s just me.


What I like about making these is that you will keep your forehead and ears warm and not have to worry about messing up your hair.




Yolanda's Creations
Earwarmer by Yolanda's Creations
Earwarmer by Yolanda's Creations
I crochet these with soft acrylic yarn in a double stitch crochet pattern.  I continue to do this until I have reach approximately 16-18 inches in length and then I sew the ends together with the yarn needle.  I also use a little dab of Fray Check at the tiny ends where I cut off the yarn. 
 
I like making these in a variety of colors, thickness, width and style.  You can add buttons or trimming to them.  Also, you can utilize your leftover yarn from other projects to make these. 

Follow, Share, Like on: Facebook  Pinterest  Twitter  Instagram  Ravelry Online shop

No comments:

Post a Comment