Thursday, September 10, 2015

Trends We Love

From what I see now a lot of the accessories (to me) tend to have a look and feel what years past. I like knowing that I still have pieces of accessories (obviously before I started making my own) that are back in style.

yolandascreations.storenvy.comI have always enjoyed wearing short necklaces and I remember one day wanting to wear a long thin one that I felt would look nice with my outfit. I actual felt like I was going against all accessory rules! I was a rebel I guess...I wore it!
yolandascreations.storenvy.comAnd now look at this it's actually perfectly fine to layer on the necklaces...from short with long or suede choker with a long silver necklaces...I guess in a way it's like stacking your bracelets it no longer needs to be only one bracelet or one color or one type, you can layer the skinny bracelets with chunky bangles or even a toggle.

Be adventurous...give it a try!

Follow, Share, Like on: Facebook  Pinterest  Twitter  Instagram  Ravelry Online shop 

No comments:

Post a Comment