Monday, August 17, 2015

DIY - Bottles...

I enjoy repurposing items I already have.  For example, I have seen online especially on
www.yolandascreations.storenvy.comPinterest upcycling of wine bottles or just any type of bottle. I think this is super cute and super unique in using materials you already have and giving it an entire new life.


Here I took a couple of salad dressing bottles that I had in my cabinet.  Since I lost or threw away the dressing spout that it came with I didn't have the heart to throw the bottles away because I knew I could use it for something else (crafters always think like this!).  I added some hemp and twine to the bottles with hot glue.  I did buy the flowers from my local craft store and attached the flowers with some artistic wire in a color that would compliment the bottle.

This project didn't take me hours to make...in fact I'd say after getting everything I needed it took me about 1 hour.

Be creative with some of your bottles! And have fun while being creative.

Follow, Share, Like on: Facebook  Pinterest  Twitter  Instagram  Ravelry Online shop 


No comments:

Post a Comment