Monday, June 29, 2015

Earring Assortment

I know I have said before that I love wearing accessories.  Earrings to me make an outfit (along with all of the other accessories) it just pulls it together.

crochet round earrings

hoop earrings
You can dress up your earrings or dress them down.  It all depends on your style you know? From chandelier style earrings to glass beads, acrylic or even antique metal earrings - you call the style and the earrings will complete it.  Now lets not go all crazy and pick something that won't complement your face.  You have to take that into consideration just as much as the color and style.

For example, long faces should use or can use chandelier earrings; a rounder fuller face will look better in long and dangly earrings because it will make your face look thinner; and lets not forget if you are trying to look professional don't wear flashy earrings.  Now this is just me suggesting what I think would look good but you can wear whatever your heart desires.

chandelier earrings
I love chandelier earrings but I have to wear those with my hair up because it just blends in too much with my hair and it will take away from my showing off my pretty earrings.  I love how hoop earrings look on me but I have to as well wear my hair up and away from my face.  Little earrings are nice for a casual outfit (for me).  Either way pick what will compliment your face and your outfit.  Try different colors that will stand out and compliment your complexion.

Have fun making these! Happy beading and crocheting!!! 

Follow me  on: Facebook  Pinterest  Twitter  Instagram  Ravelry Online shop



No comments:

Post a Comment