Thursday, June 25, 2015

Crochet Mini Basket...

www.yolandascreations.storenvy.comI enjoy knowing that my leftover yarn doesn't go to waste.  I have made big and small flowers, mini pompoms on paperclips, mini purse charms and the list can go on and on.

I sometimes have leftover yarn that is good enough to made for example one coaster but not enough to made 2 of them.  I recently decided to make some mini crochet baskets and add some buttons to them to give them a little more character.
www.yolandascreations.storenvy.com
Certain things that I crochet I prefer to make with cotton yarn and others with acrylic.  These that I made recently are all made from 100% cotton yarn.  I will make some others using the acrylic and post those soon.

Think of the all the endless possibilities you have with leftover yarn...don't give up on those left over pieces that are good for one thing but won't be good enough for another.

Hope you like these that I made and hopefully it will inspire you to make some of your own.

Happy crocheting!!! 

Visit me at: Storenvy , Ravelry , Facebook , Instagram 
  


No comments:

Post a Comment