Monday, June 15, 2015

Crochet Mini IPad Cover


yolandascreations.storenvy.comI had mentioned before that I had started making these e-reader covers for a dear friend of mine in a bright bold color.  I actually had made it for her Kindle.  Then I realized you know I can make these for just about anything anyone wants to put in them like a mini I-Pad or a Kindle. 

I do tend to keep my stitch pattern that  simple and I prefer to make them all made from 100% cotton yarn (Sugar and Cream yarn) for easy care and durability (because of the thickness of the yarn).  Now again as I have mentioned before you can make them with 100% acrylic yarn as well. The covers can be washed and I do recommend dry flat.

yolandascreations.storenvy.comThese covers/caddies are a great way to protect your devices while stashed away in your purse or bag.

The cover measures approximately 7-1/2" by 6" closed and they do have a stretch to fit most Kindles, Nooks and mini Ipads or similar sized readers.

I think when making these make them how you want them not how someone else tells you.  However, if you have a dear friend like I have that did tell me what she wanted (color) then you do it for them.  I think when you see the variety that is out there you can go with those great ideas and come up with your style.


Have fun making these! Happy crocheting!!! 

Follow me  on: Facebook  Pinterest  Twitter  Instagram  Ravelry Online shop


No comments:

Post a Comment