Thursday, June 11, 2015

Accessorize with a scarf...

I have seem some ladies wearing cute scares that are either as simple a single crochet chain to maybe a one inch wide scarf wrapped around their neck...talk about cute!

I have made a couple here and there and come to find out after I've made a few that I could've been a little more creative😃

What I mean by this is that I could've put beads for example or even buttons or ribbon. So the ones I am showing here are just a simple double or 1/2 double crochet pattern...nothing super fancy. Remember you want your outfit to stand out and the scarf just adds to that. I like to wear mine with a long seed bead necklace and a couple of bangle bracelets if I'm going out and of course it's a cool evening or afternoon that it will compliment the outfit and time of day.

As always my dear people...be creative and don't let anyone tell you that you can't make something that is simple yet cute! Things don't have to be complicated.

Have fun making these! Happy crocheting!!! 

Follow me  on: Facebook  Pinterest  Twitter  Instagram  Ravelry Online shop


No comments:

Post a Comment