Monday, June 8, 2015

Coffee Cup Cleeves...

Now I know we have heard of people trying to go green...right?  Well I can tell you that one way of making sure you do is show off your cup with a reusable and washable crochet sleeve for your coffee cup or any to-go cup.
yolandascreations.storenvy.com
I personally love to crochet these in one of my favorite cotton yarns: Lily Sugar'n Cream. I feel they hold their shape better and they are definitely washable and durable .

yolandascreations.storenvy.comI feel people need and should want to get these NOW.  Let's try to jazz up our cups with friendly cup sleeves NO more flimsy paper sleeves that you just end up throwing away anyway.

I actually have been complimented on one of mine because it has a big flower on the front of it...it screams ME!  Check out the ones I have made and pick one that screams YOU! I make them to fit a standard 16oz. Cup.


Happy crocheting!!! 

Follow me  on: Facebook  Pinterest  Twitter  Instagram  Ravelry Online shop

No comments:

Post a Comment