Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Crochet V-Shape Shawls

I love wearing things that just make you look classy and sophisticated.  I started making these V-shape shawls recently just to give it a try and I ended up making a few.

They are actually pretty easy to do and I was surprised at how fast I was able to complete just one (hence making a couple in just 3 weeks).  I am not complaining at all trust me.

I actually started by using 2 skeins of yarn that I had left over (one of my favorite yarns Caron Simply Soft) and couldn't find this particular color in the store (picture below).  So I still managed to make what I wanted regardless.  I actually got what I really wanted with just 2 skeins.  See I have crochet items in the past and I have learned to always get an extra or two skeins of the same color just in case.  Well here I am using what I have left in my basket and managed to get what I wanted with just two ....LOVE IT!

I hope you like these...I definitely enjoyed making them and I am very proud of how they came out.

I have posted these on my online store take a look when you can yolandascreations.storenvy.com.

Visit me at: Storenvy , Ravelry , Facebook , Instagram 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment