Saturday, February 14, 2015

Crochet Flowers

yolandascreations.storenvy.com
baby hat with attached crochet flower
yolandascreations.storenvy.com
crochet flower necklace
So one of the hardest things I found was learning how to crochet something as simple as a crochet flower.  I had commissioned my mom to make them for me. for awhile. Especially the really really small ones.  


One day I decided I have to learn and figure this out on my own. So I now am comfortable crocheting the simple flowers..nothing fancy yet - but I can do it.

yolandascreations.storenvy.com
Crochet Earwarmer with
removable flower
Here I am showing you some that I have made that are easy and simple and how you can use them. I used these to attach to my purses, headbands or anything I feel could use one of these cute flowers.

Now I just need to get used to making them with the ever so thin yarn i.e. Aunt Lydia yarn is one of them. I am sure once I put my mind to it I will get it and then I will show you those.

Btw...use your leftover yarn this is a great to keep the love going with your yarn.

yolandascreations.storenvy.com
crochet mini charm with attached
small flower


Have fun crocheting!

Visit me at: Storenvy , Ravelry , Facebook , Instagram 


No comments:

Post a Comment