Friday, May 30, 2014

Purple, Amethyst, Orchid

Fabric Necklace
color: purple and grey
I love wearing this color - purple.  The shades of purple come in so many hues and variations from amethyst, lavender, and lilac, orchid even violet.
Crochet Poncho
color: Plum
I was told one time by a co-worker that this color looked great on me.  I had never worn this color before.  I wore a cute top that was a gift from a friend and being that it was purple I was oh wow pretty color – never had one in purple. So since I was told I should wear this color more often I started to buy more outfits in this color and started to look through all of my accessories for anything purple.  If I didn’t have it I made it.  I actually did look great in this color tone.

I have been told and have read that purple is a royalty color and believe it or not it does make me feel that way! NICE! 
Wire Wrapped Bracelet
color: amethyst
I have crocheted a beautiful soft poncho in this color – actually the name of the yarn is called plum.  I have also made long necklaces in this color of which when you put all the different shades of purple colored beads together it does look rich.
I suggest for those of you who don’t really care too much for this color (for whatever reason…which is fine too) try to make something in this color palette you’d be surprise the beautiful art work you might come out with.




No comments:

Post a Comment