Saturday, April 5, 2014

Pink, Pink, Pink

I really like the fact that there are so many shades and textures of pink yarn.  I like cotton yarn because of how it holds it's shape yet I like acrylic yarn as well because of the softness it gives. 

Here you will see a variety of pink shades of yarns that I have used to create several of my creations.

I have a small pink mini purse/caddie on the left that I made with cotton yarn and the one to the top right is also a pink cotton but a different shade of pink. The one on the bottom right is made with a pink acrylic yarn.

No matter how you see (that it's all pink) they all hold their own personality and uniqueness.  Just like they hold their own personality and uniqueness with whatever you want to make with the different shades of yarn that might say pink or yellow or red etc. 

Have fun picking any shade of your favorite color and be adventurous with your creations.

No comments:

Post a Comment