Sunday, November 10, 2013

Loom Knit Caps

I know I have said before that I have a hard time understanding how to knit.  I think I should start with small needles right? I don’t know…but anyway, when I discovered that I could loom knit I was very happy to see these looms and still be able to accomplish a knitted creation.
I mentioned previously that I went to one of my favorite place AC Moore and purchased my first loom - the round one and eventually I went and got the long ones as well at Michaels – the ones I purchased are the Knifty Knitters looms.
I made some baby caps to start me off with this new adventure I was going into.  I truly enjoy making these on the loom.  I will eventually make more but for now here are a few that I have made.
What I truly love about making these is that I can make small hats and they look cute and there are not so complicated to make…if you haven’t done loom knitting you need to try it.
If you like this post please subscribe to my blog.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment