Sunday, October 6, 2013

Crochet Key Charms...

I am sharing here some of my other creative crochet items that I have made with leftover yarn.  Honestly, there is so much you can make with leftover yarn.  You can make these adorable key charms or keypers as I call them or you can make tiny pompoms or even use it for sewing things that may need a small amount of yarn in the color you have leftover.
 
As I have mentioned before I would get the large lobster claws and round split rings (sometimes I would even find them at the Dollar Store in a packet of I think 10) from AC Moore or Michaels . The buttons I would get from Joann’s or AC Moore or Michaels or just use any leftover buttons you may have that you don't have enough of one or the other.

I like to give these away in my goodie bags or use it as a promo piece to introduce my creations.

I promised I would post more of these …here they are.  Don’t forget to like on my FB page or envy them on my online store .


No comments:

Post a Comment