Friday, October 25, 2013

Crochet EReader Cover Cases

I started to crochet these e-reader covers before I actually started to make the ones for the Ipad.  I had mentioned before that a friend wanted me to make one for her in a bold color.  So the fact that she was so sweet to lend it to me for measurement and fit purposes was awesome.

I really enjoy the stitch pattern that I use for these! It’s simple and they are all made from 100% cotton yarn (Sugar and Cream yarn) for easy care a few I have done with 100% acrylic yarn as well. The cover can be washed for sure however I do recommend dry flat.  Hey if you are anything like me and the cotton yarn is on sale or you have a coupon USE IT and wait til they are on sale.  This is how I stock up on all of my favorite yarns at AC Moore or Michaels.  Depending on who has what I am there to stock up.
 
These covers/caddies are a great way to protect your e-reader device while stashed away in your purse or bag. Don’t get me wrong you can definitely stick to the traditional covers but when you have something fun and colorful like one of my covers get them both. J

The cover measures 7-1/2" by 6" closed and can stretch to fit most Kindles and Nooks or similarly sized readers.

I have been crocheting for about 6 or so years and enjoy making quality items. Believe it or not each one is unique and waiting to be put to use! I think everyone deserves something handmade and something that is made to their liking.

Oh and if I never mentioned this before I make all of my crochet items in a smoke free home!

No comments:

Post a Comment