Thursday, September 12, 2013

Crochet Cuff #2

Crochet Cuff
color: fushia pink
So awhile back I had mentioned I started to crochet a some cuff's.  Well I have two more to show you today.

When I make these remember I make them on what I personal like about a crochet cuff. Not everyone is going to like my style but I hope it can inspire you to make your own if anything.


Crochet Cuff
color: Foliage
This one in green (yarn is by Caron, Merino Wool Blend, color: foliage) that you see I purchased the center bead/charm and the yarn from Michaels Arts & Craft store and it was on clearance (nice!) This time I didn't sew a fabric  to the back.  I decided to do that to give the yarn the wiggle room for stretching and also to make it a little bit different.  I used the same yarn to string the smaller seed beads.    I also used the snap clips (3 of them) so that can you fasten it to your wrist. 

The pink/fushia color one is crochet in the same stitch except I pin a pretty lavender pin this way you can remove it when you want to.  The has the same snap clips to button on and no fabric backing.

All of my cuffs measure 7 1/2 inches long by 2 inches wide.

Each were crochet with my single crochet technique and all the beads were hand sewn on.

I hope you like it and hopefully it inspires you to use up your leftover yarn.


No comments:

Post a Comment