Monday, August 19, 2013

Key Chains

I have always liked  to come up with a variety of things that I could make with beads …and I did  believe it or not.

I had this idea of taking bright color thread and stringing beads to them along with cute charms and making what I call (and have seen others call them also) keypers.  Cute name.
 
I have also used leftover chains that I truly can’t make anything else with them, because they aren’t long enough to make a necklace or bracelet, and attach beads to them with charms.  I would get the large lobster claws and round split rings (sometimes I would even find them at the Dollar Store in a packet of I think 10) from AC Moore or Michaels and the chains as well. The buttons I would get from Joanns or AC Moore or Michaels

My mother has also made these adorable little shoes (shown below) with buttons on them.  I also have made my crochet key chains into little purses (shown above) of which they actually do open believe it or not.  And of course this is by me making these from leftover yarn and buttons that I do not have a matching button to go with it and the yarn well you know how that it for you yarn lovers out there...I have a hard time throwing away a small ball of yarn that I know I can make into something small eventually.
As soon as I make some more I will post them for you to like on my FB page or envy them on my online store J

No comments:

Post a Comment