Saturday, July 6, 2013

What's to come...

I was blessed to have my mother teach me the basic of crocheting.  I have since then self taught myself on a lot of things because I am curious and want to know and learn how to do something.

So awhile ago I saw on Craftsy that Tunisian Crocheting was the in thing.  So me being the curious person I am I started the look up what this was and how is it done.  Bottom line...  I self-taught myself the Tunisian Crocheting way and its going to be a scarf eventually..it's a project that I am little by little working on finishing.  It's a beautiful teal color and very soft yarn (which for this project I wanted something that would be easy for me with my new Tunisian project (Bernat Satin yarn which I ordered from Joann Fabrics).
 

The other thing I am working on is finishing my crochet cuff (the one you see is one I already finished) .  This project I used left over yarn that would be enough to make one maybe two small things.  Funny thing is I love making these (I have finished 2) but it can be a tad bit tedious and it takes time and patience.
 
Meaning, not only did I crochet the cuff I hand sewed beads and then last but not least sew on a fabric on the back of it to add more character and of course fabulousness to the piece.  So stay tune for the blue one I am working on finishing.
 

So stay tune to these two projects amongst others...stay fabulous! and creative

No comments:

Post a Comment