Monday, July 18, 2016

Leather Bracelets...

I love wearing bracelets...bracelets to me are like wrist candy! You can stack them up with other bracelets as well...no one said you can't do that! Well if there is someone that said that I am not listening! LOL

So I came across this site and fell in love with how simple and creative it was to make these leather bracelets with memory wire.
www.yolandascreations.storenvy.comI love that I can make them as big or as small and I can add as much or as little leather or beads even charms.

I have worn these with stretchy bracelets and even my crochet bracelets

I actually enjoy making something that is simple yet sassy and chic.  It can be worn up or down (your outfit that is).

Have fun making some for yourself or a BFF! 

Follow, Share, Like on: Facebook  Pinterest  Twitter  Instagram  Ravelry Online shop 

No comments:

Post a Comment