Thursday, November 26, 2015

It's all about you

Crochet Necklace by
Yolanda's Creations
I remember one time wishing I had all the jewelry I could think of possibly having. I used to go to a store (back when I lived in Florida) that was the 'go to' store for all costume jewelry. Fast forward to now...I feel still don't have enough jewelry! Ha!
Hey one can not tell a woman that loves her accessories you have enough...and with that I mean purses, shoes, earrings, bracelets, rings OMG this list can keep going. So you get the picture.

www.yolandascreations.storenvy.com
Crochet Necklace by
Yolanda's Creations
My first creation were earrings and then seed bead necklaces. Let me tell you, now when I look back at those first pieces I am so surprised to see how far I have come. My pieces are better, prettier and more elaborate if I don't say so myself.
So if you are just starting out making jewelry don't think you cant do it. Or it's too complicated. I will say this much I didn't have a 'niche' as some people have said in the past. People used to tell me find your niche and everything will fall in its place.

Well now I found it and it's crocheting along with my beads. I still do both I just incorporate both more every time I get a chance. Listen it's all about you and your moment...if you believe in yourself and believe in what you are making people will see that and learn to appreciate if they don't already appreciate it.

I feel that it's all up to me to have it be all about me..
Find your niche and you will see what you are good at or better at.

Follow, Share, Like on: Facebook  Pinterest  Twitter  Instagram  Ravelry Online shop 



No comments:

Post a Comment