Thursday, July 30, 2015

Crochet Flower Boomarks

Here I go again...showing more love to my left over yarn. I LOVE IT!

I start of by crochet a small flower and when I get it to the size I want I then continue to crochet a chain to the desired length and then I attach a cute charm or button or just leave it like that.  

I like to keep it all the same color but in some of these I have decide to go out of my comfort zone and use different colors where the flower is one color and the chain tail is another color.

These are great for little gifts to give to your favorite book club group, teachers or party favor.

Again, just another way to use your leftover yarn and some beads or charms just to jazz it up more.

Follow, Share, Like on: Facebook  Pinterest  Twitter  Instagram  Ravelry Online shop   




No comments:

Post a Comment