Monday, April 27, 2015

Crochet Cotton Sage Ombre Baby Booties

crochet cotton
baby booties
Here I am showing you a crochet cotton baby booties that I created recently.  Believe it or not this is not even an entire skein of cotton yarn.  I had enough to make these and possibly one more pair.  Great way again to use up your left over yarn from a previous project.

The yarn I used is by Lily Sugar'n Cream Country Sage Ombre (the link will give you an idea what the yarn looks like).  I can tell you if you are like me sometime the cotton yarn can be a tad bit expensive.  I take advantage of getting several colors and skeins when they are on sale or I use a coupon.  I totally love this yarn.  I love using these for several creations.  I like getting mine from AC Moore and racking up on my points! to get more in the future - what can I tell you...I love being given credit for purchasing items in my local store.   But I also will get them at Michaels or Joann's online. 

Now for this here I did crochet the bottom part first and then I crochet the band across the bootie and then sewed it on with the same yarn and then sewed the button afterwards.

The is all done with a 1 double crochet stitch throughout the entire bootie.  All of the ones I have made (and once I get all the pictures done you will see) measure 3 inches long.  They are also machine washable.


Visit me at: Storenvy , Ravelry , Facebook , Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment