Monday, April 6, 2015

Crochet Baby Booties...

Crochet baby booties are just cute and fun to make.  I started making these when my mom sent me a pair that I asked her to make for me for a friend. 

As always I would find it difficult to make because of how small they were.  But then I gave it a shot and here I have some to show you that I made awhile back.  

I've had some friends that crochet as well say to me to find my niche in crocheting baby items - in other words if I make these and I am better at making newborn/baby booties do those til I am comfortable venturing out to making other sizes.  So guess what?! That's what I do...I am getting better at making baby ones so I won't venture yet to toddler size or bigger (one day I will...and you'll be the first to know about it.

Bottom line to me is that whatever you like and are comfortable making - MAKE IT! Learn from your mistakes on crocheting and keep making and creating things til you get it right.

Have fun crocheting!

Visit me at: Storenvy , Ravelry , Facebook , Instagram 

No comments:

Post a Comment