Wednesday, January 3, 2018

Unique and different tablet covers

Awhile back I had made these tablet (e-reader) covers for my mini ipad .  I since then have made so many others.  

www.yolandascreations.storenvy.comI really enjoy making these 😋.  I took a different approach and started to sew buttons or flowers on the front.   I also started to make them long and then sew the sides which would allow me to sew the flowers or buttons or even fabric inside.
www.yolandascreations.storenvy.com
I still use 100% cotton yarn for the sturdiness but you can use any yarn you prefer.  And don't forget stock up on your favorite yarn like I do when they have them on sale.  My local craft stores are AC Moore or Michaels

These covers/caddies are a great way to protect your e-reader device while stashed away in your purse or bag. 

Stop by Yolanda's Creations and check out all of my other creations.

Sharing is caring 💖 Follow, Share, Like on: Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, Instagram or shop online   

No comments:

Post a Comment